Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverfelicityfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Felicity Season 2 "The List" song
    I've seen this asked before, but I don't see an answer anywhere: Does anyone know the song from when Felicity and Ben are on the roof? WE and (I think) DVD version.
    Lyrics are: "When we wake up in the night, and we looked up at the sky, and the mountains looked so high, and the oceans far and wide..."
    Any help would be appreciated!:)
    mga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverfelicityfan
    I've seen this asked before, but I don't see an answer anywhere: Does anyone know the song from when Felicity and Ben are on the roof? WE and (I think) DVD version.
    Lyrics are: "When we wake up in the night, and we looked up at the sky, and the mountains looked so high, and the oceans far and wide..."
    Any help would be appreciated!:)

hello. I have the same question like you. Please this song itīs very important for me and I need the name of song when felicity and ben are on the roof!! (episode the list 2x02, season 2).

someone can help us, please??
    arapituka Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
    This is one year later, but please does anybody know about this song?

I've done a wide search on the web and nothing, this is so frustrating...

Ara from Spain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Felicity Season 1 Todd Mulcahy p1 - Song? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the sort of haunting female song and artist from this episode? Love it! (Episode 13 - Todd Mulcahy, Part 1). Ps. Not the Blondie song... Thanks.

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

I need a true "Felicity" Fan! [ 9 Answers ]

OK, I've been watching Felicity over and over again since I bought seasons 1-3 on DVD. One my favorite episode is "The Biggest Deal There Is" and at the very end of the episode "on the dvd box set" when Felicity is on the roof thinking about Ben, there is a song that plays. It's not the same one...

View more questions Search