Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmehta3079 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Business name
    Hi ,

I'm starting my own business of buying agent in clothing & fashion ind in india .
    Looking for good & appropriate / eye catching name for this..

Tks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Hi, pmehta3079!

For the first word of the names of my various businesses, I like to use a word that begins with the letter "A". That way, I'll be more likely to be at the top of the list in the Yellow Pages of the phone book and also more likely to come up on the first page when people do searches on the Internet for what I do.

The first word for my business names that I've chosen is "Absolute".

If you give us more of a description as to what you will be doing and what you'll be supplying and to the kind of businesses that you're trying to target, we'll probably be able to give you some ideas for a name that will be specific to what you'll do.

Thanks!
    pmehta3079 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Hi ,

Tks for reply... I'm planning to act as Buying agent for garments from India.. link between foreign buyer and Indian garment mfg for daily follow up of production / prices / qlty /shipments etc..

Tks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search