Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gotti65 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Returning to workforce
    In December 2006, My company restructured and my position of retail bank manager was eliminated from the company a small community bank with four branches.

In early January my step-father was diagnosed with cancer at that time I made the decision to help my Mother with his care, he passed in August of 2007. I then worked with my mother with the estate which did have challenges with his daughters. The estate was settled in March of 2009.

How do I put the gap in employment on my resume? Volenteer work, working for his small business?

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2009, 09:41 AM

How about the truth? I see no problem with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State workforce registration number [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get free registration workforce number in european union? Help me...

Women in the workforce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need a comparison of women's jobs from the past and todayy... What were the roles and the types of jobs women had in the past and how are they different than today. What are today's jobs for women? Thank you

Re-entering the workforce after 4 years. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for the last 4 years and am looking to get back into the workforce. Before we (DH and I) made the decision for me to stay home, I worked very hard and worked my way up to a Senior Media Buyer/Planner for an advertising agency. I really am not looking to get back...

View more questions Search