Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrinivas_ks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Garments introduction covering letter
    Dear sir / madam,

Please find the draft covering letter for your review and thanks to receive a reply that its o.k. or any changes to be done.

Thanks & regards,
    Shrinivas
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Hi again, shrinivas_ks!

Since you've started a new thread about your question that you asked on another thread rather than posting your response here on this thread, I just now found your response here.

Where is your draft letter, please?

I'm not finding where it's at, anywhere on this site.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a covering letter for a proposal to be sent to a client company [ 14 Answers ]

I want to write a covering letter for sending a proposal to a client company in HR Department... How do I go on with it?? //

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting together an introduction letter to tenants that I let office space to, can you please give me some guidance:)

Garments Company Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I have established new manufacturing and sourcing office of apparel products. I have to grab buyers and I need effective introduction letter for my company. Thanks & Regards, Shrinivas

Covering letter [ 1 Answers ]

Iam working in a company named leo tech marine engineering pte ltd. We are sub contractors of a ship yard.I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance Parthesh

Covering letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, We are basically a software development professional company.to promote business development ,I need to draft a mail giving an overview of who we are and what we want?this will be then sent across to those from whom we expect business,support and marketing of our products. ...

View more questions Search