Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbljaygrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Movie about pregnant daughter in UK
    What it the title of a movie that was made in the UK, about a father at odds with his pregnant daughter who still lives at home. The girl insists that her boyfriend is the father but the village is spreading the rumour that it is a much older resident of the town that took advantage of her. The dad spends a lot of time downing pints at the local pub trying to come to terms with the situation. I would like to get it on DVD.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 04:54 PM

Sounds like it might be The Snapper (1993) (TV), except she doesn't have a boyfriend, she said she had a one night stand with a Spanish sailor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would you react if your daughter told you she was pregnant? [ 24 Answers ]

How would you react to your 19 year old daughter coming home and telling you that she is pregnant by the boyfriend you hate. She works but still lives at home. Also she has just had surgery on her knee so it most propbably isn't the bes of timing but how would you react?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't have a period, can she get pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old daughter who doesn't have a period and she won't go to the doctor to determine the cause, can she still get pregnant?

17 year old daughter pregnant [ 20 Answers ]

I found out that my 17 year old daughter is pregnant last week, Her father and I told her that we would support any decision that she made. She didn't want to terminate, and she wasn't sure on whether she wanted to keep the baby or give him/her up for adoption. My problem is one, She lied about who...

Daughter pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is pregnant she went to Dr today for sonogram. Dr. did sonogram and could not see embryo. So she did a vaginal sonogram,ultasound not sure the correct one. She then said she found the embryo but it has no sac around it. Daughter has also been cramping real bad for the past few days....

My 14 Year-Old Daughter is 5 Months Pregnant [ 20 Answers ]

Of course my heart is broken, however, I love my daughter more than words can express and she is pregnant. My daughter is 14 and her boyfriend is 16. I'm not interested in pursing action regarding the age of the boy, but is it illegal for a 16 Year-Old boy to have sex with a 14 Year-Old girl? ...

View more questions Search