Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjit_ji Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Translate in Sanskrit Writing
    I need this Translated in Sanskrit Writing:

"may the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"

... Also if anyone can recommend either a software or Sanskrit learning tutorials, please I would appreciate the input,

Thank you all in advance!

Ranjit
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjit_ji View Post
    I need this Translated in Sanskrit Writing:

"may the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"

..... Also if anyone can recommend either a software or Sanskrit learning tutorials, please I would appreciate the input,

Thank you all in advance!

Ranjit
    What is the exact meaning of this sentence in plain English words?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate "Success" to Sanskrit writing [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I've been searching everywhere for the Sanskrit writing of the word "Success". Can anyone please help? Thanks

I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this to sanskrit. [ 1 Answers ]

I've wanted the quote "Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you will be criticized anyway. You will be damned if you do and damned if you do not" tattooed on me for a while but I couldn't seem to find anyone that knew sanskrit. If someone could translate it I would really appreciate it :)

Sanskrit translate [ 4 Answers ]

Please please help me...

Translate to sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone help me by writing out what, 'the sun is going to keep on shining' in sanskrit please would be most appreiated!!

Can anyone translate sanskrit! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey can anyone translate this? कुरु सर्वं प्रेम्णा Thankss

View more questions Search