Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Sep 8, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Political Joke
    With an election coming in Canada, I remembered an old joke. When someone doesn't like any of the politicians or parties on the ballot, it is called "Electile Dysfunction". Many Canadians have this problem, so far there is no treatment.
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Sep 10, 2009, 09:26 PM

Electile Dysfunction -Eretile Dysfuntion, what's the difference for the vocal Dysfuntion
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 02:23 AM

There is none! They are Canadians after all!

(Hear that all my Canadian gal-friends? Your man is a lucky rare one, keep him!)
    (Of course, I'm joking.)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    There is none! They are Canadians after all!

(Hear that all my Canadian gal-friends? Your man is a lucky rare one, keep him!)
    (Of course, I'm joking.)
    Stand up comedian Gary Muledeer once noted that Californa bears a striking resemblance to granola.

What isn't fruits or nuts... is flakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OK, you want a bad joke? [ 3 Answers ]

A guy comes home from work to find his front door smashed to splinters. He calls the police. When the cops arrive, they can plainly see that it is a burglary so they ask the home owner what is missing? The home owner says, well, I've been teaching myself to play the trombone, the only thing...

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Tell me what you think of this joke. [ 3 Answers ]

"Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.

View more questions Search