Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woomanfoo Posts: 32, Reputation: 7

Oct 27, 2006, 02:33 PM
    STD's
    Is it possible for an STD to form without actually having sex with someone who has one? My girlfriend and I had sex earlier (without a condom, she's on the pill and I didn't have one. I know, I know. Don't lecture me.) and now "I'm" doing weird things. The head is really dry and itchy and the left side of the shaft is red and kind of sore. When we were, uh, engaging... we experienced something that we don't usually experience. It felt like I was hitting a wall. Everything went smooth until about 5 inches in, then just a brick wall, and it hurt. A lot. Can anyone help me? I'm definitely going to a doctor tomorrow, I just want to know if anyone has experienced anything similar, or just if anyone knows what the hell is going on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2006, 02:38 PM
    No, you have to be exposed to an STD. That is why they are called Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Okay, the only one I know of that can do that is HPV virus (warts) they can be transmitted orally, or even by the hand if the hand is infected and that hand does the masturbation.

Um, are you having any pain or discomfort when you urinate?

Oct 27, 2006, 02:40 PM
    No, thankfully. And it's also not raised like a wart would be, just red. Then again, it hasn't been that long either. But about the STD thing... They had to start somewhere...
    Expert

Oct 27, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Yeah, they do. I am not saying this is what you have. Only the doc can do that so be sure to go tomorrow.

Just FYI, many STDs do have have symptoms in women. So there are many women who have them but are not aware of it.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 27, 2006, 02:49 PM
    Have you spoken to your girlfriend about it? Sounds like you could have contracted something from her that she may not have told you about.

Oct 27, 2006, 02:50 PM
    I did talk to her about it, but I am only her second partner, and she was tested after the first.

Oct 28, 2006, 01:32 AM
    I explained it in the original post. When we were having sex, it felt like I was hitting a wall about 5 inches in. It was like the hole just stopped. The end of the road, so to speak. That doesn't usually happen. In fact, it has never happened before. It hurt quite a bit.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2006, 02:45 PM
    And the doctor said??

Didn't you see the doc today?

Oct 28, 2006, 02:49 PM
    She (awkwardly) said she wasn't sure what the deal was. She took some blood, but said that it probably wouldn't reveal anything. She gave me some pain killers... but for what reason, I'm not sure. It doesn't hurt anymore. Y'gotta love military doctors...
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Oct 28, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Women with mild prolapse may have no symptoms or discomfort at all and may not be aware they have a prolapse. When symptoms do occur, however, they tend to be related to the organ that has prolapsed.

Symptoms that may be occur with all types of prolapse:

* Feeling a lump or heavy sensation in the vagina
    * Lower back pain that eases when you lie down
    * Pelvic pain or pressure
    * Pain or lack of sensation during sex

Women with uterine prolapse may feel a dragging or heaviness in their pelvic area, often described as feeling 'like my insides are falling out'. With severe prolapse, when the uterus is bulging out of the vagina, the skin may become irritated, raw and infected.

This may have been what you felt.
    dancingtwins Posts: 54, Reputation: 10

Oct 30, 2006, 03:18 PM
    No they are saying the wall that you felt could have been mild prolapse!

Oct 30, 2006, 04:52 PM
    OH! Sorry. The highlighted secion about the "infectedness and rawness" or whatever made me think they were talking about my "junk" afterwards. No infection though. Everythings dandy now. Thank God or whoever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search