Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbabooie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Coast spa only high speed on pump 2
    I have this problem with pump 2 not going on low speed and the fiber optic lights not working.Had this happen before and I had a hot tub tech come, from the display panel he a justed the setting and everything worked fine. The kids have messed up the setting because now I have the same problem. Anyone no how to correct this. My spa is a coast spa model is Paradice

Thanks in advance
    chemicalfree Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 10:45 AM

You might try the site below downloading the manual and see if you can find the answer you need in the owners manual.

Coast Spas || Support | Downloads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No high speed [ 8 Answers ]

My ceiling fan will not turn on with one pull, then a second pull sends it straight to medium speed, no high speed?

Replacing a heat pump at the coast [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old home on the coast with original dual lennox heat pumps. My energy costs are high in the summer and the ac runs continuously. The upstairs unit is not cooling as well as downstairs and often needs freon. I am thinking of only replacing the upstairs unit. Is this a viable...

High-speed Cable/low Speed Operation [ 1 Answers ]

I had Time Warner Cable(TWC) Road Runner service(high-speed cable) installed recently on my Panasonic CF-47 Laptop. It turns out that it operates two times SLOWER than Dial-Up!! I have a W98 O/S. The High-speed cable into the computer measures normal(as measured by a super-tech with TWC). After he...

View more questions Search