Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mentorly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Car Dealer sales
    My mom is 88. She had a stroke and elderly. Went to car dealer and they sold her a 2009 used car. She doesn't have a Drivers License and they sold it to her anyway. She paid cash. When My husband saw the car one week later he notice the car had been in a accident before my mom bought it. They didn't disclose it and she was coaxed to buy being elderly.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2009, 01:00 PM

How was the car bought home if she didn't have a license?

The problem here is that you would have to prove mom incompetent to void the contract. So I would try the media on this one. No car dealer would like the publicity that they fleeced an 88 yr old woman.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2009, 05:46 AM

Hello m:

ScottGem is right on, of course. There was an old line dealership here in Seattle that got caught up with selling a mentally handicapped person a car for cash...

They're no longer in business after the press got hold of it.

Exocn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were can I get complete top 400 album sales number and overall sales? [ 1 Answers ]

I want know if there is a site that can give me the complete sales number of music?

Percent of cost of sales to sales [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the percent of cost of sales to sales.

Sales Credit in a Sales Journal [ 3 Answers ]

2/10, n/30 :confused: COLO COMPANY Sales Journal AR Debit COGS Inv. Trans. Sales Debit Date Account Debited No. No. Credit Inv. Credit May 2 Hensel Company 8785 83 4,100 16 Hensel Company 8786 84 1,890 ...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search