Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DahnasBubbles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Need help finding a book title!
    I read this book when I was quite a bit younger and all of a sudden I had this urge to read it again but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the book.

Here's a vague description, I'm sorry I can't give anymore infortmation this is about all I can remember:

- The book is about a young woman who decides to go to Ireland to try and find some information on her Celtic ancestors. She stays in hostels once she's there and one day she goes for a hike and gets transported back in time, into ancient Ireland and meets all kinds of interesting people. I believe there were Druids involved at some point.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Dahnalynn
    eecarson Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Is it Outlander by Diana Gabaldon? It sounds sort of like what you described, only I think that was more Scotland based. A woman finds an arrangement of rocks and is transported back in time where she falls in love with a Scotsman.
    minstrel1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Sounds like Hunter's Moon, Druid Tune, or the Singing Stone, or one of those books my O. R. Melling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding book titles [ 2 Answers ]

I do not know the titles or the authors, I only have a vague description. The first one is about a boy (?) that finds a dog, wants to keep it and can't, and after trying to find it a home, without success, keeps it in an abandoned car. I was told it was Shiloh, but what I have read of Shiloh...

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

Need Book Title [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a book I read a long time ago But I can't remember it. I just remember that it was written by an African author and it was a story about a young girl who falls in love With her teacher and couldn't marry him because he was of lower class Other men however pursue...

Title to a book [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I was told of a book about a boy who has an "imaginary" friend Mr. Beasley, but he is really the devil. That is all I have. I thought it would be simple cause I was told the title was "Mr. Beasley", but when I try to look it up, I get nothing. I don't believe anyone else knew that it...

View more questions Search