Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackxwinter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 06:20 PM
    Looking For Title and Singer of A Song only by Description Of The Video
    I saw this video on the television and really liked it, but missed the Title and Artist of the song, so all I have is the description of the video.

The video is a dancing contest and the winner gets a shiny glittery heel, so the artist of the video wants to win it by cheating and making the other contestants fall, feel bad, etc so that they lose and at the end she wins the shoe.

And I might be mistaken on the lyrics, but the chorus sounds like she's singing "and so and so and so" over and over again.

If anybody knows the title and artist of this song, I would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks!
    blackxwinter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 07:06 PM

I also forgot to add that this video was from like 10 years ago. Sorry...
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2009, 01:03 AM

Murder on the Dance Floor?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Video description - what's the song [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of an old song (maybe 6-7 years ago) but I can't remember the artist nor the title. I remember the video vaguely. The singer is a woman with dark curly long hair. She plays a waitress in the video and there is this part where she is on the counter/bar and...

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Singer and Title of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone can tell me who sang a song. I think it starts "Help, give me some help" The song played a lot in 1982, but I just can't trace it or the Singer of the songs name. Please help!! :confused:

Song Title & Singer Please [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I need some help finding the singer and title to a song ! I only know a couple of the words from the song, but its kind of catchy -- :D I got my hair I got my head I got my ( something ) I got my (something else ) Thanks Jay Jay

View more questions Search