Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenar2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 03:41 AM
    Easygranthelp.com Refund of Monies

I have been charged $69.90 on my bank account and it is not authorized. I have notified the bank but cannot find a place to object to this online at Easygranthelp.com. Please remove this charge!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 04:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lenar2009 View Post
    I have been charged $69.90 on my bank account and it is not authorized. I have notified the bank but cannot find a place to object to this online at Easygranthelp.com. Please remove this charge!

This should have its own thread, not be added to another thread.

This is NOT the easygranthelp.com site. No one here can help you. You would have to contact Easygranthelp directly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lenar2009 View Post
    Please remove this charge!
    As has been pointed out, this is not the site to remove the charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easygranthelp.com Refund of Monies [ 2 Answers ]

I recently looked at my bank account and noticed that Easygranthelp.com took money out that I did not autnorize. Does anyone know of any way to get your money back from this company or such.

Monies owed to bank [ 3 Answers ]

I had an account with a bank about 4-5 years ago of which was closed for overdrafts. I know I still owe the money as I get letters from a collection company that they gave the case to. I recently went online and was able to open a new checking account with this bank. If I deposit funds into this...

Easygranthelp.com (Fraud) [ 1 Answers ]

It this website a fraud or is it real? I looked at my atm records today and noticed I was charged $50.00 for the service when I unsubscribed 2 months ago. I would greatly appreciate any help.:mad:

Non-profit monies [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best source(s) to obtain money for non-profit organizations?

View more questions Search