Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Oct 26, 2006, 09:12 AM
    I'm Sorry
    This goes out to everyone who put forth much effort to help/advise, etc to me. I appreciate you patients and going above and beyond the call of duty. I have gone overboard with my negative comments. My sincerest apologies. If you can forgive me, thanks. If not, I will understand.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2006, 09:19 AM
    I do not call see you a Troll (forum lingo for complete and hopeless idiot). I see you as inexperienced but learning.

I sense that deep down inside, you know you're getting good advice even though it seems harsh sometimes.

Apology accepted :)

PS. This very thread might be your first test. Be prepared if some do not respond as sugary as I did ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Due to the things that were said to and about me I cannot be a "sugary" as Rick.

There were so many bad things said to and about me I find it hard to accept this apology, if indeed I am one of the ones it is directed to. Need I remind you of this one " jay nine is not very nice girl....." There is a lot there that I left off.

I do applaud your efforts in getting "real" help, if in fact you really are, but I find that hard to believe. However, after 5 months of you telling us that you broke up with her... you are moving on...

I hope this time you are telling the truth. Remember your reputation precedes you.

I am sure I will get yet another disagree from you. And I truly do expect it.

I am sorry, but do not believe this apology is sincere in nature.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 26, 2006, 04:40 PM
    No comment as I don't really understand why you are still here.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2006, 07:21 PM
    I don't want an apology now blue. It means nothing until you fix yourself.

So you can do it later when you come back a healthy person. And then some people may believe it.

I too share val and J9 thoughts!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 1, 2006, 01:02 AM
    There is no accepting or denying an apology for me, as I was never in the middle of this. I did however read the majority of posts, and I get the idea upon what your apology is based. If indeed you are seeking help, and are actively trying to better yourself, then honestly more power to you. It's a very admirable thing to be able to understand faults in oneself and try and correct them. However, as far as getting an apology from the people you have insulted(or whatever else happened), actions will speak louder than words. Show this community that you have changed using your posts/advice as the indicator. I think once improvement get's noticed, hearts might change.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 07:52 AM
    We will see won't we, till then I'll just watch, and see if your truly sorry.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Nov 1, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Are you still seeing a counselor? I hope you are and hearing his words. I may have posted a bit, but as for your taking my time, it was my choice to read and answer and feel it is my choice to read and reply. When it starts getting to the mud slinging, I will bow out and not buy into it. My choice. As for the ones you upset, words of apology are easily written, so just show them you are sincere. A great first step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search