Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anup Shrestha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 12:25 AM
    About health report to canada immigration
    I am applying to Canada in dependent visa, I would like to know what are the defferent health test report required in Health Report to Canada?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2009, 02:20 AM

This is standardized testing before immigrants enter Canada. Its called Immigration Medical Examination which is a screening for communicable diseases such as TB.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada Immigration Medical Report [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am here in US on h1 visa with my spouce and daguhter. My daughter is diagnosed with AUTISM. I am now starting for canada immigration. Does my daughter's medical report may cause the denial of my case? If yes, all our applications are denied or my daughter will be denied for immigration...

Immigration Fraud - How Do I Report Them? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a roommate (for 1 year now) who is using anyone she can and not just to be a citizen. I know her husband who sleeps in the living room behind a curtain whom she doesn't even talk to (I am certain they never slept together), he is just happy not to pay rent... I know her boyfriend who sleeps...

How do I report immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I know a friend, he marry to a girl while in still in the country. After they get married, his parents sponsor him, his wife, and his 3 months old kid. Soon after they over to the U.S, she pressed him to sponsor her family to move over here. After she got her citizenship, she sponsor her...

How to report immigration fraud [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin recently passed roughly two months ago in a fatal car accident. To my family's surprise, we found out that he was married and had been married for (according to his wife) approximately 3 years. Since my cousin was very close to us; as his family, we feel that if this was a legitimate...

View more questions Search