Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spyspy498 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Thanking the bride's parents
    How do I thank the brides parents properly for inviting me to their daughters wedding?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 01:25 PM
    How are you related to the bride? Or are you a friend?

Aug 23, 2009, 01:26 PM

Im a friend
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 23, 2009, 01:35 PM

Sending a thank you card works pretty well.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 01:41 PM
    I think a card and something like a nice picture frame for some of the many pictures they'll be taking. I think you must be a really good friend to be worried about it.

Aug 23, 2009, 02:08 PM

Thanks a lot. That was a big help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth. [ 5 Answers ]

I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.

Father of the bride's girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married in a few months. She is 26. Her mother passed away 5 years ago. Prior to that we had been divorced 7 years. I have been dating a woman for over 10 years. She and my daughter have a so-so relationship. Should I have my friend sit with me or does she sit with her...

Thanking letters for customers [ 2 Answers ]

Help me to create a good Thanking letter to be send to Our customers. We are in the Financial sector and we have just released the Profits for the year end and I want to send customers a Thanking letter for Banking with us and for the support given to us last year.

Thank you to bride's parents [ 3 Answers ]

This weekend we attended a small, lavish wedding. Is it corny or weird to write a thank you note to the parents of the bride for inviting us?

Groom Doesn't want Bride's Father to Pay for Wedding [ 10 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, and now that I've found a great place to hold the wedding that offers an all-inclusive wedding package, now my Fiancé says that he doesn't want for our wedding to be an event, and that he doesn't care if anyone is there but us two. And he is...

View more questions Search