Ask
    TFBlaize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 06:43 AM
    Jay Z and Beyonce break up
    I want to know if Jay Z and Beyonce have really broken up
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 08:30 AM

No one knows except for the two of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Break/break-up : Not sure how things are left [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing a girl for a few months, unfortunately a lot of it is long distance (as I am at Uni away from home). It seemed to go really well, could talk for hours about anything, she told me that every minute with her was perfect, I was all she wanted, and she loved me so much... etc etc. I...

Lyrics to a beyonce song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title to these lyrics Its to big its to wide its to strong it won't dit its too much its to tuff I talk like this cause I can back it up

From Eryka to Alicia to Beyonce for attention. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have a big problem, I'm an up coming artist, I'm very very new at this but know I have the talent to make it the problem is I'm very into a neo soul style of music and hope to dabble in alternative rock and I keep hearing that this is not what is hot now people want to dance people don't...

View more questions Search