Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AZUSA13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Intestate? Rights
    My 2 sibs and I inerited prop(s) after our parent died intestate. The 3 of us do not agree on what to wish to do with the prop(s) that are ours in equal shares. Is there anyone who could help me understand my rights? All property is in Ca. Thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 08:23 PM

How many properties are there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parent dies intestate. Land. 2 daughters. 1 only can pay taxes. What then? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi ! If a parent dies intestate and leaves land... and maybe some small monies. And the 2 daughters have historical conflict for years, and do not speak. 1 daughter completely in poverty. Other daughter can pay taxes on land That is left. Does it go to probate?. in state land is in? Or into...

Intestate death in TX [ 7 Answers ]

My mother recently died in TX with no will. She had assets and real property (horid property, but real non the less) My brother has had to quit his job to go and take care of things. She left a substantial CD with a POD beneficiary the problem is that it's not myself or my brother. Is there any...

Debts owed from mother who died intestate [ 1 Answers ]

My mother recently died with no will, no (real) assets but an enormous amount of debt. She was receiving SSI and Food Stamps, and was on Medicare. She had been diagnosed with cervical cancer in January 2006 and Medicare had paid some of her medical bills, but there is still a large amount owed from...

View more questions Search