Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shablue55 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Hair care
    How good is Head & Shoulders to use all the time. I have been told that if you use it all the time it will cause tour hair to fall out, is this true?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 08:51 AM

I used it for several years and didn't have a problem with it.

Aug 20, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shablue55 View Post
    How good is Head & Shoulders to use all the time. I have been told that if you use it all the time it will cause tour hair to fall out, is this true?
    hheath541 which kind do you use and is it OK for males?
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 05:23 PM

I mostly used the regular kind, but I did use the one with the green swirls on it. A guy-friend of mine uses their medicated shampoo, the one in the all blue bottle, and doesn't have any problems with it. Not only that, but I don't see why it should react differently in a man's hair than in a woman's.

Aug 20, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    i mostly used the regular kind, but i did use the one with the green swirls on it. a guy-friend of mine uses their medicated shampoo, the one in the all blue bottle, and doesn't have any problems with it. not only that, but i don't see why it should react differently in a man's hair than in a woman's.
    Thank you for the information, will give it a try.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 20, 2009, 09:17 PM

I use it every time I shower, my hair is in the best shape its been plus no dandruff
    Experts

Aug 21, 2009, 12:11 PM

Who told you it would make your hair fall out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair care [ 5 Answers ]

How do I dye my hair bleach blonde from black hair its been bleached before I need to now how do it from home and not by a salon can any one answer that for me lol x

Hair care [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my hair falling out I'm only 19 years old

Hair care [ 2 Answers ]

How can I control my hair breakage n hair lose problem? Sugguest a appropriate n easy way to reduce hair loss n breakage

Best way to care for hair [ 8 Answers ]

My grand daughter is mixed, African American and Caucasian, Her other grandmother braids her sister's hair, saying it will make it grow. My baby has short curly hair. The texture is fine, but without combing it forms ringlets. We have been told to put baby oil in her hair, to help with dryness....

Hair Care [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is not growing long in childwood my hair is very long But now my hair is not growing

View more questions Search