Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenn09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 10:45 AM
    Hi, can someone translate from english into sanskrit?
    For a while now I have wanted to get a tattoo for me and my mom, we have been through a lot together. I found this sanskrit prayer that I really like but wanted to change it a little. If anyone could help me translate these lines into sanskrit it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

-May he always protect us both
    -May he place happiness upon us
    -May we show strength and courage together
    -May we have love hope and faith always
    -September 22, 1993
    -July 22, 1964
    -August 20, 2007
    -JNR
    -YNR
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jenn, I can't translate for you but that is a lovely thought for you and your mom, you must think a lot of each other. God bless.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Hi, jenn09!

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit or other languages. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit at least. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

It's likely though, that we will have a new designated Expert here for that sort of thing. Also, it most likely will be the person who goes by the user name of drkpp.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is drkpp, the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

If drkpp doesn't notice your post, than I will let drkpp know about it.

Thanks!
    anshuta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 08:08 AM
    My country's name is'India' and I am an indian.

The national flag is tiranga,the national flower is lotus,the national bird is peacock and the national animal is tiger.

There are three colours in the flag-saffron which signifies the symbol of religions and diversity or unity,white signifies symbol of peace and love and the green signifies the great prosperous lithosphere and agriculture of country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate English to Sanskrit [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone please translate the english word "empathy" into sanskrit. Thank you

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the closest meaning for beautiful soul, or even free spirit. As close to that as possible. If I could get both translations I would appreciate it very much.

Translate english to sanskrit? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could translate "Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day." Into sanskrit:)

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated. Please include the spelling. embrace life

View more questions Search