Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethsn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Grohe LadyLux Pro faucet replacing water supply line
    Hi

I have a LadyLux Pro faucet with a damaged water supply line. I've managed to unscrew and remove the line from the body of the faucet but am not sure if this is a standard part.

Is the fitting a standard that I can get from a local supply house or do I need to go directly to Grohe? Do they even sell this part on its own?

Thanks

Nick

Check out some similar questions!

Low flow Grohe Ladylux faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get the screen out of the pull out handle of my Ladylux (not cafe) kitchen faucet. Water flow is 1 gal/min (hot and cold) and I understand that it should be 2.2 gal/min ,

Low flow in Grohe Ladylux faucet [ 2 Answers ]

The supply flow is great. The flow is low even with the spray head off. The hose coupler is OK according to Grohe and the flow is low with the coupler off. Therefore, the problem should be in the cartridge area. Any experience repairing these faucets?

Leaking Grohe Ladylux kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My GROHE ladylux kitchen faucet leaks water under the sink when its off but not on a regular bassis. Does anyone know where this leaks is coming from and how would I fix it? I purchaced the item back in late 2005. I would appreciate any coments TIA STSMAN99

Replacing water supply line [ 1 Answers ]

I have to replace my toilet tank<41 years old) The existing water supply line is metal. Can I purchase a line at my local home center for replacement purposes,(Flexible line). If yes, how do I change lines?? I am also replacing the water fill line, and toilet flapper. Does it matter in what...

Replacing Toilet's Water Supply Line [ 9 Answers ]

My house was built in 1979. I have a leak in the water supply line connecting from the turn-off valve down by the baseboard to the tank. I just replaced the guts of the toilet and when I got ready to turn the water back on, the bendable line was leaking. Evidently the line was bent one too many...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.