Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ntapp0002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 06:40 PM
    Financial Aid for single women returning to college
    I am a single woman who is raising my sister's three children. I work full-time and recently returned to school part-time. However, I would like to quit working and go to school full-time to work on my career. I am a scared because I need help financially. It there some type of grant or assistance I can receive while trying to reach my goals?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 06:53 PM

I know I have been seeing links for Obama wants mothers to go back to school.
    Also you can check with welfare and different places that help low income because they have ideas on programs for various things.

Also check with the college you would like to go to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Financial aid for adults going back to college [ 1 Answers ]

I am an unemployed carpenter/ general contractor contemplating furthering my education. I reside in Florida. Have a year and a half of community college. In my job search , the positions I am interested in require at a minimum, a bachelor degrees in construction management or engineering . Is there...

Meeting single women [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand why women complain about the lack of single men. I find the opposite is true for me. I live in a small town and I find there are very few prospects for a single man approaching 30. Women usually leave town after high school and the few who stay tend to be married by 18 or 19,...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search