Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    falepuipui Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Can I Crash
    Hey y'al can I crash this party? If so, do you have any "equal" sweetened" kool-aid. Doc said need cut back on the real stuff.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 11:21 AM

Ah, so you have been diagnosed as diabetic ?

Tick
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 01:28 AM

I have always been meaning to ask and here's my chance...

What the heck is kool-aid??
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Kool-Aid is a sugary sweetened drink that comes in many colors and flavors. You mix a small packet with a cup of sugar and water then chill.

It's mainly used for small children to stain your carpet with or just go insane from the sugar high.

Excon(I think) is referring to a long ago happening where some crazy a$$ maniac convinced 100's of people to drink poisen kool-aid, because g-d would then love them.
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 11:20 PM

Oooooooh OK thanks Dahlia!
    We don't have it here.

LMAO at the used for children to stain your carpet :D

I always wondered what his sig meant, now I know!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    What the heck is kool-aid??????
    Are you cereal?

Well it ain't as popular now as it used to be, that was the thing to drink in 1994. Kool Aid, Sunny D, 10K and Capri Sun
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:40 AM

Yup, never heard of any of them :o

We have "Sunny Boy", does that count :D
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Kool-Aid is a sugary sweetened drink that comes in many colors and flavors. You mix a small packet with a cup of sugar and water then chill.

It's mainly used for small children to stain your carpet with or just go insane from the sugar high.

excon(I think) is referring to a long ago happening where some crazy a$$ maniac convinced 100's of people to drink poisen kool-aid, because g-d would then love them.

In the US Navy they double the amount of sugar and call it Bug Juice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car crash [ 9 Answers ]

Recently I was hit by another car, it was T bone , I was driving straight, and it was yield for another car. But the driver did not stop and I got hit on passenger side. The driver of that car is 32 years old lady, she does not have license, could not show proof of insurance and also not the owner...

Car crash [ 2 Answers ]

Driver one is traveling south on rt 128, in front is driver two also traveling south. Driver two turns on right directional to exit off highway. Once realizing there is no exit at that point driver two without directional enters back into ongoing trafficin front if driver one, causing driver one to...

Hdd crash [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals One of my hdd has crashed .so is that all the data in the hdd is lost? How can we retrive any important info from tat ? Is there any thing we can do? Is the hdd completely gone or can any one repair it?

Crash [ 10 Answers ]

problem of my computer is it just stops in the middle of when I am doing something and the blue screen comes up with the notice and this is not the first time it happens frequently , the message is like this :Help me please A problem as been detected and window has been shut down to prevent...

View more questions Search