Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxrosexxx Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Hair Dying Tips
    Okay I have light brown hair and want to dye it darker brown with semi-pereminant hair dye so it doesn't look so dull but I'm worried that it won't completely wash out and just fade to a ginger colour. Does anyone have any experience or some tips on this?

Aug 13, 2009, 09:42 AM

Help Me Please! :) xxx
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 16, 2009, 08:35 AM

Hi!

Your hair will not turn ginger. :) Just make sure you use a true brown colour with no copper tones in.

The semi permanent lasts depending on the condition of your hair. If your hair is porous, the colour may stick onto your hair longer because the cuticles are not laying flat down. But if your hair is pretty healthy it will last for the amount of time it says on the box.

But don't worry if the colour turns out a bit rubbish, you can use clarifying shampoos that will help fade out the colour. :)

Aug 17, 2009, 03:05 AM

Thankyouu So Much :)
    I Think Im Going to Give It A Shot Lol

xxxrosexxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dying [ 3 Answers ]

How often can you dye your hair and how long should you before you can dye it again?

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Removing hair dye and dying hair after [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have had my hair black for about a year now and have decided to take it out. I will be using a product that was recommended for me before when I had dark hair by a professional (Goldwell Colour Remover). I have two questions. 1) Will a dye remover take out colour that has been in the hair...

Tips for dying already dyed red hair brown again. [ 4 Answers ]

My natural hair color is sort of an ashy brown... but I do have some red tint to it. I have been dying my hair red for a few years now and have decided that I would like to dye it brown again, does anyone know the easiest way to get this done WITHOUT going to a stylist? --I did try once before to...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search