Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley_ann_rn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Georgia History
    Hi, my sister is doing a vin diagram for school. 8th Grade. We have searched the internet, her notes, her history book, everything, but we cannot seem to find similarities between the piedmont and costal plain regions of GA. Can you please help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 03:30 PM

It's called a Venn diagram, by the way.

What about rivers? Kinds of trees? Animals?

Look at this:

GAWW: Regions of Georgia
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 05:09 PM
    I live in the Piedmont region, what about wildlife? Check geology, biology, forestry, climate, etc. Dig a little deeper with your research. The fall line runs near the edge of the Piedmont region, it's where the ocean was millions of years ago. There are vast similarities. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

Non-resident Georgia taxes, working within Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I have been working in Georgia, for a Georgia based company, for the past 22 years while living in Florida. I have had Georgia tax taken out of my salary all this time. I have filed Georgia Income Tax and filled out the schedule for "Non-residents" every year. It indicates that I must pay the tax...

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search