Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvbirds52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 01:59 PM
    I am a us ciizen and want to marry my candian b/f.
    I am an american citizen and want to marry myy candian b/f. he is living in the u.s. with a green card and has a permanent residence card. Which country can we marry in and would it be legal in both countries
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvbirds52 View Post
    i am an american citizen and want to marry myy candian b/f. he is living in the u.s. with a green card and has a permanent residence card. which country can we marry in and would it be legal in both countries
    If u are willing to stay and live here then it might as well get married here because it doesn't really matter... but I would think it would be way better and make things better and easier for you guys to be married here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

American/Canadian wants to marry Candian [ 2 Answers ]

I am a duel citizen (American/Canadian) born in the US to Canadian parents and have papers and SIN for Canada. I want to marry a Canadian lady and we wish to live in both contries. What is the easier way to accomplish this?

Need to know what to do to marry my partner who is a candian citizen [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently eangaged to my parner who is a canandian and I am british we are getting married next year what do I have to do for immargration purposes

Crossing the candian border [ 1 Answers ]

OK my name is Matt... I am on probation for possession and distribution for 2 years. I live a little outside of Detroit, MI and I used to go to canada to gamble and drink. I know friends that have gotten across the border while on probation which I also no is illegal. My question is if I go...

Candian government grants [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a canadian grant place every time I try to apply for a grant it comes up for the united states please help me find a canadian government grant place that I can apply please help getting so frustrated

View more questions Search