Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Seeking website address please!
    Help... can anyone please help me find the website address (and email address) for this company:
    Alexa's Angels Inc
    621 Innovation Circle, Windsor, CO 80550

Thank you very much!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 12:27 PM
    http://www.alexas-angels.com

They have a contact page

1-877-264-3576

[email protected].

I will say that you could have easily very eary gotten it from the info that Curley provided, it gave you their telephone number and street address.
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 23, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    http://www.alexas-angels.com

they have a contact page

1-877-264-3576

[email protected].

I will say that you could have easily very eary gotten it fromt he info that Curley provided, it gave you their telephone number and street address.
    Again thank you for the reply to my question!

When you also said in your reply:
    "I will say that you could have easily very eary gotten it fromt he info that Curley provided, it gave you their telephone number and street address." [/QUOTE] I am so curious to know HOW?? Because, I posted this question over here, and I googled this company... I would really like to know HOW, that is, if you wish to tell me! And to help me in the future, would you be so kind as to share HOW you did obtain this information?
    I am a novice at using a computer, and would appreciate knowing any information on how for example, I could find the info. llike you did? Of course, I DO KNOW that there is a telephone number and address, I in fact did post the TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS OF THIS COMPANY in my question! So, I did NOT need it from Curley, as I already had it!. but HOW did you find this info, would you share that with us, including Curley? I feel as if I posted a question that I shouldn't have? Is this site not for posting questions? Thanks.
    ;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2006, 10:51 AM
    First may I suggest you check out these guidelines for use of the comments feature

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Second, what Chuck is saying, is you could have called them and asked for their URL (WEB address). BTW, your original post included the address but no phone number. So Ben's post gave you additional info he did not know you had. Even without the phone number you could have written them a letter.

I'm a high tech guy, but sometimes you can't forget there are low tech methods.

I am also curious though how Chuck found it. I goggled it and found dozens of sites that carried her designs, but not her site.
    holycow Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2006, 07:32 PM
    http://www.alexas-angels.com/content/

You had the name backwards... :D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2006, 08:11 PM
    I just went to four of the sites that were on the link given.

I went to one of them that had a link on the add with their name and phone number. That link was a site that told about them and gave their web site list.

It required opening about 10 or 12 sites 4 or so from his list and then merely following the links given from the link you opened.

( following the trail)

But in today's society with 70 percent of society having cell phone with no charge for long distance, picking up the phone and calling them would have been very easy also,and just aking them what is their web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Seeking Manufacturer Name And Address [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I would appreciate if anyone would be able to give me any information with regards to the manufacturering company's name and complete postal street address (and tel. number, website if available etc.)? It is a company that makes an item called the DESKTOP AIR CONDITIONER. ...

UK F1- seeking help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am going to be on OPT soon and had the following Questions: 1) In ths US , as an international student do I pay the same taxes as the nationals do ? And if so am I taxed in the following manner: Federal Tax State Tax Local

Seeking Website Or Email Address... help Please [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help? I would like to know if this company ROBERT ROSE PUBLISHING INC. has a website or an email address? They published a book named: The Complete Doctor's Healthy Back Bible, by Dr. Stephen Reed. (I think that they are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada). I thank you for your help!

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search