Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 05:28 PM
    The semen test
    Six weeks after his vasectomy, Bill returns to his doctor for his scheduled semen test.

The nurse hands him a little jar and points to a broom closet down the hall.

After half an hour, he still hasn’t come out – and a line is forming! So she puts her ear to the door to see if he is OK. All she can hear is lots of heavy breathing and grunting, so she goes back to her station and tells the other guys to wait their turn.

Fifteen minutes later the guy finally comes out, red in the face and sweating. “I’ve tried everything,” he says. “I’ve pulled it, I’ve twisted it, I’ve even pounded it on the sink, but I *still* can’t open this damn jar!”

:p
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 05:30 PM

Or " I used my left hand, my right hand, hot water, cold water and I still can't get the jar open"
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 07:14 PM

LOL... nobody come in here :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:07 AM

Hahaha nice one :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are sperm tails lost before the heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other forensically significant proteins?

Semen Analysis Test Result [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help with the result of Semen Analysis test.Any Doctors please Find below the result and help. Volume: 2.5 ML PH: 8.0 Reaction: Alkaline Active Motile: 70% Sluggish Motile: 10% Non - Motile: 20% Normal Sperms: 97% Abnormal Sperms: 03% Total Sperm Count: 99.5 million/ml

Semen Analysis Test Result [ 3 Answers ]

I have done my semen analysis test yesterday and following are the details Colour Whitish Volume 2 ml Sperm Count 120 million/ml Motility Active Linear 10 Non Linear 15

Drying out of semen [ 1 Answers ]

How long would I take semen to die if it was on your inner thigh? Quick response please...

How much semen goes in? [ 6 Answers ]

How much semen goes inside the female after sex?We are trying to conceive.After intercourse,I keep two pillows under my hip.By the time I keep the pillows,all the semen flows out of me.I am worried if anything goes in at all.Is this normal?

View more questions Search