Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jipjaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Unable to open a web browser
    The computer was working fine, then all of a sudden, I can not open my web browser and e-mail. I can access a browser when I click Start, windows update. When that opens up, I can surf the internet. But I can not open it any other way
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Hi there

I suspect a virus. Make sure your antivirus is Active and Updated.
    Do a full system scan and see if you find anything.

Please let me know of this helped.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Browser does not open full screen [ 8 Answers ]

At one point in time, I clicked on a desktop icon to open a certain website With the arrows on both sides... I pulled in the page, to be narrower... so that I could open another page... doing the same thing... in order to compare two photos side by side Now every time I open my browser... or...

Browser won't open swf files [ 3 Answers ]

Previously I have been viewing trainng videos that were accessed via Internet Explorer through the Flash add on. Recently I'm unable to do that and get a message that I need to install flash or allow javascript. I've altered the browser to allow javascript and downloaded and installed flash 10 I've...

How can I open a Firefox browser [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded Firefox - when I try to open a browser, I get a message that tells me there is a proxy server blocking. My proxy server setting is on automatic setting - there is no proxy. I don't know what to do to get Firefox. Jeff Davis

IE7 on XP: desktop shortcuts 2 links open wrong browser [ 7 Answers ]

I use Outlook 2002 for all my email and IE7 for all my internet browsing. I have a few websites that I want to access immediately (w/o having to open browser and select from list). I have tried every way possible to move a favorite to my desktop as a shortcut, but when I select it, it asks "SBC...

Multiple screens open in browser [ 1 Answers ]

Why do multiple windows screens open when I open my Mozilla Browser? Several screens are blank.

View more questions Search