Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoskia23 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream
    This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession.

Phase 1-
    I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to be married in a few days. To celebrate we all gather on a large barge. We are going to a sanctuary/ cave that has been carved into the wall of a high rock bluff by the lake/river. We are staying their for a few days to feast and fish. Deep inside the sanctuary/cave there is writing on the very back walls. Later my bride and I seem to argue, the whole family grows to believe I am no there soon then I am killed.

Phase 2-
    I'm still in the same cave, and its now the present day. Its become a history exhibit, and its filled with these subway cars that ride deep into the earth. I enter one and its filled with children, some burned, some mutilated, and yet they still walk around in the car. One of the children comes up to me with a straight razor and threatens to cut me. Suddenly I feel a presence in the room. Everything begins to fractalize and spin like a psychedelic trip. There is a face in the dark swirling background, moving in and out and it is made up of the mutilated children and wild colors. It seems malevolent, yet contradictorily it seems to be a protector of these children, some kind of spirit of vengeance. I can't remember exactly what it said to me but it gave off a cheshire cat vibe... This smiley floating face, with a devilish eyes..

Phase 3-
    Suddenly there's a dancing Jewish Elvis and christian and muslim backup dancers... They also seem to be telling me something fairly important... can't remember what it was... Like a weird al music vid.

Phase 4-
    This is the last part. Im in an auditorium, somehow related to phase 2 and 1. Im called up to the stage to receive a reward and I'm in nothing but my boxers. Everyone laughs at me, and laugh back telling them that I am in my boxers and that I didn't give a damn. I seemed to be having the time of my life. As I'm walking back to the stage, there is something in the audience killing. I wake up before it or he gets to me.

It's a strange and drawn out dream but , when I woke up I wrote down as much as I could remember... Help me out I haven't had a dream like this before in my life

Aug 4, 2009, 10:48 PM
    Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream
    His is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession.

Phase 1-
    I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to be married in a few days. To celebrate we all gather on a large barge. We are going to a sanctuary/ cave that has been carved into the wall of a high rock bluff by the lake/river. We are staying their for a few days to feast and fish. Deep inside the sanctuary/cave there is writing on the very back walls. Later my bride and I seem to argue, the whole family grows to believe I am no there soon then I am killed.

Phase 2-
    I'm still in the same cave, and its now the present day. Its become a history exhibit, and its filled with these subway cars that ride deep into the earth. I enter one and its filled with children, some burned, some mutilated, and yet they still walk around in the car. One of the children comes up to me with a straight razor and threatens to cut me. Suddenly I feel a presence in the room. Everything begins to fractalize and spin like a psychedelic trip. There is a face in the dark swirling background, moving in and out and it is made up of the mutilated children and wild colors. It seems malevolent, yet contradictorily it seems to be a protector of these children, some kind of spirit of vengeance. I can't remember exactly what it said to me but it gave off a cheshire cat vibe... This smiley floating face, with a devilish eyes..

Phase 3-
    Suddenly there's a dancing Jewish Elvis and christian and muslim backup dancers... They also seem to be telling me something fairly important... can't remember what it was... Like a weird al music vid.

Phase 4-
    This is the last part. Im in an auditorium, somehow related to phase 2 and 1. Im called up to the stage to receive a reward and I'm in nothing but my boxers. Everyone laughs at me, and laugh back telling them that I am in my boxers and that I didn't give a damn. I seemed to be having the time of my life. As I'm walking back to the stage, there is something in the audience killing. I wake up before it or he gets to me.

It's a strange and drawn out dream but , when I woke up I wrote down as much as I could remember... Help me out I haven't had a dream like this before in my life

Aug 4, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Anyone up for a little Jungian or Freudian Dream Analysis
    *Lots been going on in my life as of late.. Just wondering if this dream says anything about my unconscious mind... I know this isn't normal fair for this board

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession.

Phase 1-

Phase 2-

Phase 3-

Phase 4-
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoskia23 View Post

Phase 1-
    I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems im her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to be married in a few days. To celebrate we all gather on a large barge. We are going to a sanctuary/ cave that has been carved into the wall of a high rock bluff by the lake/river. We are staying their for a few days to feast and fish. Deep inside the sanctuary/cave their is writing on the very back walls. Later my bride and i seem to argue, the whole family grows to believe i am no there soon then i am killed.

Phase 2-
    i'm still in the same cave, and its now the present day. Its become a history exhibit, and its filled with these subway cars that ride deep into the earth. I enter one and its filled with children, some burned, some mutilated, and yet they still walk around in the car. One of the children comes up to me with a straight razor and threatens to cut me. Suddenly i feel a presence in the room. Everything begins to fractalize and spin like a psychedelic trip. There is a face in the dark swirling background, moving in and out and it is made up of the mutilated children and wild colors. It seems malevolent, yet contradictorily it seems to be a protector of these children, some kind of spirit of vengeance. I can't remember exactly what it said to me but it gave off a cheshire cat vibe...This smiley floating face, with a devilish eyes..

Phase 3-
    Suddenly there's a dancing Jewish Elvis and christian and muslim backup dancers....They also seem to be telling me something fairly important...cant remember what it was....Like a weird al music vid.

Phase 4-
    This is the last part. Im in an auditorium, somehow related to phase 2 and 1. Im called up to the stage to receive a reward and im in nothing but my boxers. Everyone laughs at me, and laugh back telling them that i am in my boxers and that i didnt give a damn. I seemed to be having the time of my life. As im walking back to the stage, there is something in the audience killing. I wake up before it or he gets to me.
    I think it has to do with your life, family and time and phases of your life and how you relate to everything around you. That you are to learn from it and relate it to others to learn as well from your life experiences. Learning from old and new.

I am not sure what each thing represents but that is the gist I get from the overall dream.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 11:01 PM

Please stick to one post per topic
    Thanks

Aug 4, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I think it has to do with your life, family and time and phases of your life and how you relate to everything around you. That you are to learn from it and relate it to others to learn as well from your life experiences. Learning from old and new.

I am not sure what each thing represents but that is the gist I get from the overall dream.
    Two things, thank you... and I love that you have a quote from Buckminster Fuller in your signature

Im just getting back into school... Just broke off a marriage engagement... And moved from Texas back to Georgia with my parents while I get on my feet... ill do my best to relate this to my dream

Aug 4, 2009, 11:05 PM
    please stick to one post per topic
    thanks
    Sorry just trying to get a varying opinion from different communities... Wont Do it again
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 11:06 PM

I get that it means you will go through a lot of changes and see and experience many things in your life as well. More than most people.

The boxers on stage symbolize that you are open and honest with people and possibly vulnerable
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 11:10 PM

We're all the same ''community''

I will keep posting on the other post if I come up with more.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 06:40 AM

I already told you about posting multiple times.

There are very few of us that do any kind of dream interpretation
    I will keep posting as I can on any more that I come up with about your dream.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2009, 06:42 AM
    >Threads Merged<

Don't cross post the same thing multiple times.

Aug 5, 2009, 07:54 AM
    I already told you about posting multiple times.

There are very few of us that do any kind of dream interpretation
    I will keep posting as I can on any more that I come up with about your dream.
    I had posted three times on three different sections on the board before you told my not to post multiple times... I apologize for the trouble... I wish there was someway to delete these other portions where the thread merged..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

Crazy dream [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but I have a question with dream interpretation. My dad died ten years ago and in all these years I have had very few dreams about him. In only two of those dreams has he actually spoken to me and both times we were in a car and he...

Crazy dream [ 20 Answers ]

I am a straight male and a dedicated Christian. Recently I had a dream where I I was talking to an old friend of mine (male) and I chose to embrace him tightly from behind. We were both shirtless. As I held him I got an erection. We were sitting down and I knew he could it against his lower...

Crazy Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I was, I don't know why, employed in Railroad construction. I laid down train tracks for trains to ride on. I was working all this time and I was checking up with the leaders of the site. This site was in an area similar to the grand canyon or somewhere in the west, by the way. ...

Need help with dream interpetation [ 2 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream my sister was siting across the table from me, & we were stairing at each other,this is weard, help...

View more questions Search