patriciagilbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Non lease tenants
    Our landlord refuses to give us a lease but all the other tenants have one
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:28 PM

Hello p:

Then you're a month to month tenant. You can be asked to leave or have your rent raised with 30 days written notice, and you can leave by giving 30 days written notice.

If you don't like those arrangements, I'd give notice.

excon
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by patriciagilbert View Post
    Our landlord refuses to give us a lease but all the other tenants have one
    So, what do you want to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting tenants with no lease [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a tenant who's residency is contingent on the work he performs on the premises (or doesn't perform)? No agreements were signed, I live in New York

Tenants right regarding end of lease. [ 2 Answers ]

The person that owns my condo is going to sell our unit on a short sale or go to foreclosure. When I asked him about this several months ago, he said that he was fine and would not go to foreclosure and that I could live here as long as I would like to because this is my home. My lease is up...

Tenants lease is up on 31 [ 4 Answers ]

Tenants lease is over on the 31st and they are to vacate. Called this morning and asked could they stay an additional 7 days. Do I charge them, do I write up a weekly rental agreement, what do I do?

Buyout tenants lease [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord sold the building in which I been living for the past 16 year's now she want to buy me out I will like to find out what is the amount to ask for and what are rights as tenant thank you.

Non paying tenants with no lease [ 5 Answers ]

We have a tenant that hasn't paid rent since July. We used his security for August and half of September. In July we asked him to leave because we needed the apartment for our own needs. He has always been late month after month leaving us notes telling us why he will be late. We have been nice...

View more questions Search