Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmissloner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 12:24 PM
    The fastest way to be with him
    I am a filipino living in the Philippines and I have a canadian boyfriend who works now in japan.we are planning to get married this January 2009 in the Philippines. Is it possible to go fly with him to Japan right after the wedding and then to canada??
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:02 PM

You mean January 2010? January 2009 already passed.

As long as you obtain a Visa, you can visit any country you want.

As long as the Airline lets you on the plane, you can fly anywhere you want.

As long as the customs agent approves your passport, you can go wherever you want.

Are you sure you're not asking if your marriage will be legal in Canada? That would be an immigration law question: Immigration Law - Ask Me Help Desk Or family law question: Family Law - Ask Me Help Desk
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 7, 2009, 10:02 PM

If you don't have a money on your own and just depends your flight with that BF, you will have a very hard to impossible situation. As long as there's money and don't have something unlawful about you, everything will be fine.

It could have been easier (not easy) if he's in Canada and process will only takes place in the Philippines and in Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fastest 50 in the One Day International? [ 4 Answers ]

Who has scored the fastest 50 in one day international?

Fastest color ? [ 4 Answers ]

Red,, is the fastest color ! Anything red, will be faster than it's "differently colored" equal ! If you can "post" the correct reason why this is,, you win a cookie!! :cool:

What's fastest cpu I can use on this board [ 2 Answers ]

What's the fastest cpu this board supports... socket a, PC chips PC ddr266 motherboard? Thanks

Fastest plane [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering what the fastest plane is and how fast it goes?

Michael Johnson-Fastest man ever? [ 4 Answers ]

When Michael Johnson ran 19.32secs for the 200m in Atlanta 96', taking into account he ran a bend but was already hitting top speed when entering the second 100, would his average speed in this race have been fast enough to better the current 100m record of 9.77secs? Is there anyway of working this...

View more questions Search