Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the32coupe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Country song, female artist
    Hey Mom and Dad please send money, I'm so broke that it ain't funny,.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 4, 2009, 11:30 AM
    I believe that is called, "Baby Girl", performed by Sugarland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name this country song and who's the artist? [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if this is right but here it goes... Daddys in the back yard... da da da daa... mommas in the kitchen learing how to... brothers in the... sisiters in the bedroom playing with her dolls... :confused: :eek:

Name this country song & artist ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello : This country song is from the late 80s to mid 90s I only have a few lines to it , "it's only been 2 weeks & yer already out w/ someone new " " tossed aside like a cheap pair of sneakers " "I can't get over you getting over me "

What is the name, artist of this country song? [ 1 Answers ]

The chorus goes: 'he's in a hurry, he has to get home to my wife'. Is it Conway Twitty?

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

Can you tell me the name and artist of this country song? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know it very well but I remember hearing it a while ago. It seems to be an older one. It's about this guy who sees his girlfriend in a bar with another guy and she's all dressed up in a sexy red dress or something and the guy says it can't be his girl because she doesn't dance? Any help?

View more questions Search