Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Oct 21, 2006, 02:45 PM
    A little update
    Hi all...

I just wanted to share a few things in my life with you.

First of all, I love the new look of the site, it will take some adjusting but I think you've all done a great job with it.

Second, I wanted to take this time to thank you all for your kind words and advice that you offered to me in the past. Things were not always good, but I could almost always count on a smile when I came here. I am currently working on a few personal issues, some of which I shared a little bit of already, and things are only getting better. As some of you know, my husband was not always the nicest man, but he is making a remarkable turn around. I was holding back in our relationship and I think when he found this out, he didn't like it and is making real effort to change things. I haven't felt this good in a very long time.

This is what brings me to my point. I know there are a lot of relationship questions on here and it takes two people to really work on things so I encourage you to continue to talk. I think this website has encouraged me to do just that. I have learned a lot, I have learned a lot about myself. I just wanted to say thank you for this. I will keep talking and keep sharing. I wanted to share this with some of the people who have offered me great advice and given me courage without even knowing they were doing it. I don't know if that was ever the intent for this site, but this is what it has done for me. There have been times where I have felt like I have shared too much, but oh well. Life goes on.

Thank you and thank you for reading this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2006, 02:47 PM
    ((((((((AQUA)))))))))

You know we love HAPPY stories!

Great for you! It is so good to hear that things are going well.

Welcome back!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 21, 2006, 03:00 PM
    This must be reunion week! :o

That... was definitely not "too much to share" and its really great to hear such happy news from you Aqua! I am so pleased for you and the progress your mutual efforts produced in your marriage. Its especially gratifying to have confirmation that what was freely given was also so well used and the results are, well, happy! :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2006, 08:04 PM
    WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY OTHER SHOE!! Oh, uh, excuse me, my dog won't leave my shoes alone... yea... I'm ugh... hey, congrats on your new baby aqua! What? You had another baby? Damn girl, how many is that so far? Like 8 or 12? Wow, and you though you and hubby weren't getting along! You two!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Oct 23, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Thank you for your welcome and your support Janine. It is good to be back even if it's not as often.

Val... thank you (as usual) for your words. Thank you for your ongoing support as well.

Magprob... I always LOVE reading your replies. Yours just about made me fall out of my chair. It feels good to laugh.

Thank you again for all of your replies and your patience. Life is good!
    mui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 08:18 PM
    I don't think that is right okay because is too much for me
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
    OK den, you put de lime in da coconut and call me in da mornin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok update [ 1 Answers ]

Well since I last posted I went to the docs had a pap and she was pushing on stomach I have to go in on Monday to have a internal ultra sound But now I'm spotting brown since last night but its more brown since last night

Update [ 13 Answers ]

I just got home from the dr appointment. I was schedualed to see a nurse practitioner, but they had me see my dr who was in the office anyway. He said everything is normal... lol... I'm so relieved. The reason he gave for the discharge was because of double the hormones. The contractions are normal...

Help Again and update [ 2 Answers ]

So for people who saw my last post I would like to have an update so my question is a little clearer. When I asked the coach he told me that he didn't get to watch me enough so he didn't really evaluate. So he put me against two of the best players in our school who are both about 6 foot....

XP update [ 12 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I download the service pack 2 (update) for windows xp and I restart the computer it says error? And a blu page popup telling that windows has encounter a problem and it can not be started What do I have to do I try the same thing 4 times and the problem persist...

View more questions Search