Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    messo nasr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:47 PM
    I am a freshman pilot and I have a job application
    Those are the questions I have to answer and I was wondering if you guys could help me to pass through it and guide me through it because I am a bit new to the application forms , and I said I am a fresh man pilot studied in Jordan and I have been looking for work but had some problem getting to write a good Pilots CV and also answer my application forms

1. Briefly describe your ideal job?

2. Why did you choose this career?

3. What goals do you have in your career?

4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?

5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?

6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
    The repercussions?

7. Do you have reference list?

8. Why do you want to work here?

9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?

10. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package in US Dollars?

11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?

12. What job position/s are you currently holding with your current employer?

13. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from QATAR AIRWAYS
    GROUP U.K?

14. Give us full details on the Following;
    (A.) Full Name :
    (B.) Permanent Mailing Address
    (C.) Current Mailing Address
    (D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)

15. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your
    Present Location? If yes please state your Current resident Country.

16. What is your Future Plans for QATAR AIRWAYS GROUP U.K?

Those are the templates of the airways and I hope you give me a good help and guide with the answers and if you need any further info or additional info please let me know through my email or reply to me on that post , thanks for the your time and I will be waiting for reply :)
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 3, 2009, 02:59 PM

Frankly those are not that difficult,what's the problem?
    If you go around getting answers your job. App. Is going to look deceitful.
    Just be honest and answer the questions the best you can,I'm not sure of the exact percentage but the app. Lets say is 40% of the process you have 60% to win them over in person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freshman/Senior dating [ 18 Answers ]

Is it okay for a freshman(in highschool) to date a senior? I'm good friends with a lot of seniors at my high school through teams and such and I guess people consider me to be mature for my age. I know that some people might answer this question by saying that senior guys are only looking...

Mean Freshman [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, as a few of you know, I'm a senior in high school and it's my last day. I'm leaving for a class trip tomorrow. Pretty much got my life together, got my college choice ready.. Something happened today that got me a little bothered... The Freshman at this school suck... Big time... All there...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Freshman and Senior [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior. Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big? Thanks for any answers :D I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was...

Freshman Girl [ 12 Answers ]

There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number....

View more questions Search