Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniella4087 Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Fungal infection?
    Hi I had my period this past week and on Saturday it was really really hot out so I was sweating and I had my pad on and I had to go to work at 2:00 and I didn't get back from being out with my friends until like 1:50 so I ran in the house and changed into my work clothes and left for work and then realized I didn't bring any pads with me and I didn't get off work until 10:00 at night so I had on the same pad from like 11:00 am until like 10:30 at night when I got home and changed and I realized I had some irritation like a rash right where my butt starts and on my lips of my vagina but its not red looking but it kind of burns and hurts a little so I was wondering if this could be a fungal infection from that or something else I will have to kill my boy friend for!! Please let me know ASAP!!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 01:44 PM

You wore a pad for almost 12 hours and you were sweaty. That could be from that. But any questions should be addressed to your doctor. We cannot diagnose you here!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Sounds like a heat rash to me but always see a doctor if you are worried about anything genital. What's the point of worrying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fungal infection [ 5 Answers ]

How can I treat fungal infection on my scalp?

Swollen finger. Is this some fungal or bacterial infection. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been to a adventure trip and spent many hours in water. Ifelt that the skiin attached to nail of my middle finger of right hanf has become loose. I felt burning sensation while eating. A week later it was paining... and since last three days it startted swelling with lot of pain. ...

Cat eye infection [ 1 Answers ]

I could not find the pet area to ask my question in. Sorry. Anyway my cat has what seems to be a eye infection. She is 11 or 12 years old. I took her to the vet and he gave me some drops to give her. Her eye was crusty for a few days, but then I noticed in certain lights her left eye is cloudy...

Nail Fungal Infection [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of nail fungal infection. Is Lamisil Oitment just fine to use?

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

View more questions Search