Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amsterhag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Dental neglect
    Would knowing your child have 3 cavities and the dentist said they were small and could wait to be filled. And then she did not see a dentist for 23 months and when she went back she had 9 cavities. Would this be dental neglect?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:38 PM

Did the dentist tell them to come back by any specific time for a follow up?
    Why was there no follow up before then?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 08:35 PM

Did they have the money and ability to pay for it ?

Exactly what did the dentist say about waiting

And I guess from dental terms it is neglecting, since not getting a check up every 12 months is but there is no laws on the subject and in general just fluff one side may try to use against the other when there is no other sound evidence of something actually serious

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend and Neglect [ 4 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy we met in the school play yard , our children are in the same class. He was having a hard time and was often in tears as his wife was going through breast cancer for the second time.We often had his 4 kids to ours so they could attend hospital etc. Over the last 3-4...

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

Child neglect [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering, my friend left her eight year old home alone (the neighbor's were coming downstairs to get her as soon as they got home), but before they could get her her daughter's dad had came and got her and took her away after calling the police to say that she was neglect. The mother she...

Housing Neglect [ 2 Answers ]

Before fall of 2006 I was Red flagged by KGS (Kansas Gas Service) well my furnace was because it was leaking Gas(Carbon Monoxide). I had him shut the valve off to the furnace and I called the landlord, they sent out a maintenance man who looked at it and told me nothing was wrong with it. I told...

View more questions Search