Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbydaisy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:54 AM
    What is lard made from and how?
    What is lard made from and how is it made.

Thank you for taking my question.
    kayceecar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Abbydaisy,
    Lard is rendered pork fat. The fat is strippede from the meat and rendered down in heating vats and is then filtered and processed into blocks that we can use for baking (makes very crisp, tender pastry) etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

I made someone up [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, I think this is going to be a long story so... sorry in advance. I've been in a relationship for 4 years now. We have a 6 month old daughter, and we argue all the time. Our sex life is pretty much completely shot, and I always find text messages in her phone to and from other guys. One of...

Something that made my day [ 1 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Add some cultrue flavor here.:) http://www.6rooms.com/p/OvDHtp4lPWDdnasGxeopdA Wish everyone a beautiful day. If you want to talk about the video go ahead.;)

Seeing him made me cry [ 3 Answers ]

It's been a month and a half since he broke up with me. Today, we happened to walk right past each other. I don't think he noticed me. The moment I saw him, I started to tear so I walked away as fast as I could. I thought I was stronger than that. Is that a normal reaction to seeing an ex? Or...

View more questions Search