Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DLC10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Sealer spilled on a dryer
    How do I remove concrete sealer that I accidentally spilled on my washer and dryer?

Check out some similar questions!

Computer types wrong letters after getting beer spilled on it? [ 6 Answers ]

My laptop got beer spilled on it just a little bit and we turned it off right away, everything works fine except for some of the keys think they are the wrong thing like the M key types a number 6 and a few of them are mixed up, what do I do? They keys still work they just type the wrong thing....

Spilled gas in trunk [ 1 Answers ]

I spilled gasoline in the trunk of my car. Wanted to know if there is anyway to get rid of smell? The smell is pretty overpowering. I have been letting the car air out everyday since its happened but it still smells.

I blew it, did something evil! I spilled the beans on my ex! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was seeing someone for a while, it was a tumultuous relationship in which I found out that he had a girlfriend for 10 yrs who he lives with! I ended up getting him to tell her about us, which he did, just not the truth. Because he kept telling me he didn't love her and would spilt up with...

Spilled water on my dell Laptop. [ 3 Answers ]

So I accidentally spilled a glass of water onto my Dell Laptop, and after letting it dry, I can turn it on and do anything as long as it doesn't involve typing. No key works. Is this something that can be replaced? Or do I need to buy a new computer?? :confused:

Nail Polish spilled in dryer [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter washed a load of jeans that had a bottle of nail polish in the pocket! Now the nail polish is all over the dryer and her jeans. Can I safely clean this with non-acetone polish remover? Any other suggestions. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.