Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joe Gramzinski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 06:20 AM
    Maytag Neptune Dryer has no heat up top?
    I have a Maytag Neptune Dryer (Model # MCE8000AYM) [rev. 15]
    The lower tumbler part of the dryer works great but the upper hanging area will not get hot nor will the hanging rack move/shack as normally does.

Any re-set buttons or suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Neptune Dryer has no heat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Neptune electric dryer Model# MDE4000AYW, Serial # 28635363YK. I had dried a load of clothes (that took a normal amount of time to dry) and put in a second load to dry. After about three hours I realized the dryer was still running (Yes, I am one of those people that sometimes...

Maytag Neptune Dryer MDE5500AYW - No Heat [ 5 Answers ]

There is no heat on my electric dryer. I am not good and scared of electricity, but also have been out of work since June and am single mom 2 kids (clothes keep coming) and must fix this myself. Can anyone guide me through what to check. It runs fine, but is not in the least bit warm. I have...

Maytag neptune dryer does not heat in normal mode [ 2 Answers ]

Maytag Neptune dryer does not heat in normal mode but does in the system check mode for dry temp. would this indicate the thermostat is bad?

Maytag Neptune Gas dryer runs but doesn't produce heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have the stackable model. Washer is running fine. The dryer will run but only blows cold air. What could be the problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.