Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WCADET Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Criminal Background check
    Does anyone know about a website where you can do a background check completely free?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 06:01 PM

No, and even the paid sites are not always 100 percent.

There is a real issue on background checks. The only "real" one is done by the police and you would go down to their department and get one done.

But often public paid research may have things that would have been explunged from the police record

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal background check [ 12 Answers ]

What is the best website to do a criminal background check/ and credit check?

Criminal background check at Best Buy [ 72 Answers ]

I got the job at Best buy they just have to do a criminal background check and drug test. I'm 17 getting this job but I didn't put down that I worked at Subway when I was 15 since I got fired and didn't care at the time (I was dumb) on the paper work he gave me it said criminal background check and...

Criminal Background Check [ 12 Answers ]

Greetings! Over the years I have completed multiple employment applications which have entailed answering Professional Conduct Questions. Each time the question: Have you ever been charged with, convicted, etc appeared, I have answered "NO", which is by all means true. In 1989 I was taken into...

Will a misdemeanor appear on a criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was arrested for stealing clothes in a major department store and was arrested by the police department in NYC.(First and only arrest). I was fingerprinted and photos were also taken of me. I was charged with a misdemeanor and was told that after a year the charges would be dropped. My...

Background/Criminal Check [ 6 Answers ]

I posted a few months ago about a man my mother has started dating. The whole situation with him is so suspicious that I'm worried. He recently got arrested for something that he supposedly went to jail for in Florida a few months ago. Since he wouldn't be arrested for the same thing twice, I...

View more questions Search