Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shulta44 Posts: 97, Reputation: 4

Jul 29, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Kitchen aid dishwasher trouble
    My Kitchen aid dishwasher (which has been horrible from day 1) does not clean the top rack. I can not get the arm under the rack to spin. I have taken it apart and flush it out and it seems to be clean. It connects into the feed tube fine, any help would be great
    Thanks
    shulta44

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen island with dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I own an older home and the countertops are too low to install a dishwasher. I don't want to buy new cupboards so would like to install an island which would include a dishwasher and some type of countertop with bar stools. Is this possible and where could I find such an island?

Trouble with Disposal and Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I had thrown some celery into the garbage disposal last night, while the dishwasher was running. Then, I turned on the garbage disposal. Next, the disposal continued making noise, but did not seem to be grinding up the food, and then the water level in the sink began to rise. Later, we...

Trouble with dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm wondering if anybody can help. My dishwasher (whirlpool) is less than 2 years old but giving trouble. Basically the problem is with the tablet compartement - mostly it has not opened at the end of the wash, leaving a dry intact tablet still inside and dirty cups, other times it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.