Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtyred436 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 12:01 PM
    A felon registered and voted
    Can anything be legally done to a known felon if he registers and votes, now the votes commission if having the district attorney general review this because making a false statement
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 06:31 AM

Hello d:

Lots of states let felons vote after they've been released... Why don't you tell us what the problem is, and then we can offer a solution.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

% of registered voters who voted in 2008 [ 2 Answers ]

What was the percentage of registered voters that voted in the 2008 Presidential election and what was the final total percentage for each candidate?

Martial law if bailouts voted against? [ 5 Answers ]

What are they saying about threats of martial law if congress votes against bailouts? I have heard bits and pieces but not enough to follow it.

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Background song played when luke was voted off [ 1 Answers ]

During the episode of american idol when luke gets kicked off and a song is playing in the background with these lyrics... and they say it's a beautiful world but I can't feel it right now...

View more questions Search