Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piya332 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 11:06 AM
    The percentage of tax
    What is the percentage of tax in bangladesh for a women?
    JamesH83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:54 AM

Looks like something between 0 and 25%, hope this helps:

BANGLADESH Tax Structure ( Tax System ) :: Trade in Bangladesh,Bids in Bangladesh,Tenders in Bangladesh,B2B Business in Bangladesh,Bangladesh Trade Gallery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What percentage of income can be taken? [ 32 Answers ]

I am in SC. The mother and child are in FL. I was served with papers that I am the father of a child that's 12 years old in FL. The mother is asking for child support retroactive back to the date of birth. 1. Can they ask for 12 years of retroactive in FL? 2. I am married and have 3...

Tax percentage for CPT [ 1 Answers ]

I joined a company for CPT with an hourly pay of 20$ in California two weeks before. I am in F1 student visa. How much percentage will the Federal and State tax would be?I still haven't received my first pay yet. Do I have to pay social security and medicare taxes?

What is my federal Tax Percentage. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am student on OPT. July 30 2006 to December 31 2006 ---- On F-1 Visa No.Of days: 157 January 1 2007 to December 31 2007 -- On f-1 Visa No.of days: 365 January 1 2008 to January 2 2008 --- On F-1 Visa No.of days : 2

Mass percentage [ 1 Answers ]

Vinegar (0.9862 g) was titrated withj 0.120 M NaOH. 26.28 cm3 were required. What is the (mass) % CH3COOH in the vinegar? I got an answer of 19.2% but I'm not sure can anyone help

Statistical percentage [ 1 Answers ]

If 20%o of the students performed at top if picked 10 students what is the probablity of EXACTLY 4 of those being a top performers and if you picked 10 students what is the probability of AT LEAST 2 of those students being a top performer and what is the probablity of NO MORE than 2 students being...

View more questions Search