Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the other Pete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Fan blade 1990 silverado
    I was driving down the road, about 20mph, and the fan blade flew off the waterpump of my of my truck. It is a 1990 Silverado, 4.3 liter V6, with countless miles. It looks as though the spindle coming out of the pump has the fan "compress" on to it. Can I replace the blade, after straightening( it ate the shroud and radiator) or does this need to be done professionally? Any help would be appreciated.

the other Pete
    Homer2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 08:18 PM
    You will never get it right. Go to a junkyard and get a used one or buy a new one. Why take chances?
    Homer2
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2006, 09:09 PM
    I agree with Homer2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan blade on my unit won't turn [ 8 Answers ]

My fan blade on my central unit won't turn. It appears it is trying to turn, so I helped it with a screw driver. The fan blade then runs with out fail, but will not cool. I was told that it might be my capacitor? Why is it when the blade turns it won't blow cold air?

96 Silverado fuel injector? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 96 silverado with a v8 305 vortec engine. I had problems with the fuel pressure and had the fuel pump replaced. The mechanic hooked up the computer and said that everything was working fine. About 10 days later my truck started acting funny again. When I am driving the whole truck...

How do I sharpen table saw blade [ 19 Answers ]

Can someone explain how to sharpen carbide tipped 10" table saw blades? I have a grinder and a Dremel tool, and I would like to sharpen my blade myself. Please indicate if there is an angle to the tips, just the outer edge sharpened? Please tell me step by step. Thanks.

Ride on blade will not engage [ 1 Answers ]

Cadet ride on lawn mower with safety feature of disengage cutting blade... now blade will not reengage... reset button? Help !

View more questions Search