Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Best friend or worst enemy?
    This is like really weird to talk about this considering the cercimstances,
    Like me and my best friend (whose name is brad) Him and I have been friends since I was in grade 1 and he was in grade 2, but we grew up slightly and now he's going to grade 10 and I'm heading on into grade 9, and all through our childhood we never fought, until puberty hit and we started liking girls (awkard time too) and He more of the better looking kind who'll pretend to love someone and break their hearts afterward meanwhile I'm the complete opposite I'm the loving care type and stuff, and I am glad to say I help hook him up with one of our friends (viktorya) and I've gotten him girls before easily (he's had quite a bit we counted and he has had around 40) and I'm sort of finding out he is going after a lot of my ex-girlsfriend(I've not had many of them) and I sort of been wondering is he trying to like show-off and like prove something, cause I'm tired of him always going after the girls I liked and getting them but since I'm so quite and shy I would never really said anything until he dated kaelyn(my and his ex) which I got mad at and stuff and that was the first time I expressed my feelings to him about dating my ex's and stuff and I would never date his ex I follow the unwritten guy code (so some extent) and I believe in like morels, and I'm tired of always lossing the girls (considering I never get that much cause my ugliness,shyness,wieght problem,) and I want to know if he's trying to prove something because I'm the more athelitic type and he's like party type I'm so confused and any feedback would be very much appreacited
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Obviously, you and Brad have different personalities. There's nothing wrong with that. Evidently he has a little more self-confidence in the girl department. And understand that women aren't property ; our society gave up that notion a long time ago lol. There may be an "unwritten guy code" but nobody's bound by such a thing ; not you, not Brad, not anybody. Date who you want to and have fun and expect Brad to do the same. And don't put yourself down with thoughts or comments about your "ugliness, shyness, weight problem" or anything like that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 05:52 PM

I always tell my son quality not quantity.
    Often the guys that can get the girls are so busy trying to get the quanity and pass up the quality.
    One day a girl will come along that is right for you and that is really all you need to concern yourself with. Your friend is the way he is and you just have to accept it in the long run. Don't worry about whatever his motives are.
    Be more concerned about upholding your morals.
    One thing I wouldn't go out of my way trying to hook him up with girls though. It sounds like he does well enough on his own.
    He probably figures you don't care who he sees anyway because of the fact that you do hook him up.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcuddlesworth View Post
    ... i follow the unwritten guy code ...
    You should not speak of this outloud, there are girls that read these forums! ;) :D :p

Anyway, as far as your situation, I'd just say you two have two too different personalities for this type of lifestyle.

He is a player who doesn't care about the girls he is with, just wants to use them. Can get them easily enough but doesn't appreciate them. He'll get them now but won't keep them in the long run.
    You are a sensitive, more caring guy, who is looking for more of a permanent relationship. Although not right now, you will be able to make a committed relationship, honor that, and keep yourself a fine girl when the time is right.

I'm not sure if you should keep him as a friend, that is your call, but make perfectly clear you want your dating life to be kept separate from his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is my worst enemy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I have had this friend for 3 years now and at first he was great we had a lot in common and liked hanggin out. Aafter a year or so he would just find the need to mock my ethnic background and this was weird because he would never have done this before :confused: I would say to my self...

My Best Friend , My Worst Enemy. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. You see. I have a Good friend ever since 3 years ago but over time I began to change my impression towards him , the way I treat him. Everything changed. I don't want to name him so I am calling him "J" for the moment. Back like 3 years ago, we used to be the best of buddies. We would often...

My Own Worst ENEMY! Trying to Move On. STUCK [ 19 Answers ]

Sorry my current situation can really give you a headache... I was with my EX Fiancée for 4 and a half years... he bought a house supposedly for our future... I gave up my residence and moved in with him... we never set a wedding date... eventhough we always talked about getting married... we had...

My mother is my worst enemy [ 8 Answers ]

I see other people who love their mothers and I tried hard to have a relationship with my mother but I just don't know why treats me like this. I am sad that I don't have the kind of mother most people have. When I was a baby she left me with my grandparents. When I was a teen, she told me I...

Best Friend Or Worst Enemy [ 1 Answers ]

one day after school this guy that my best friend likes text me asking me something we ended up getting in a conversation....so i asked him who he likes for my friend, even though i kind of liked him too but i never told her except for at the beginning of the year,he told me the only way i would...

View more questions Search