Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcakana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Playstation network
    Can u guys get 18 wheels of steel games for psp playstation network.and it has to be a demo.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2009, 07:09 AM

I am a little confused...

Do you want to download the "18 Wheels of Steel" Demo?

You would need a wireless internet connection, join up to the playstation store and search for that game.

No-one on here can download it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playstation 3 widescreen [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a way to change the different size of widescreen on my ps3 there was on my ps2 could someone please tell me step by step ?

Playstation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Now that the DVD war has been settled, it seems the PS2 is the cheapest Blu Ray DVD player out there by a couple hunski's. Is there a reason why I shouldn't buy it? excon

Playstation network [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my ps3 to the playstation network with a dial up at my house,, do I need to by special router,, I have the ethernet cord but there is no spot on my computer to put it in someone explain in detail how to set everything up thank you

Playstation 3 [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where or how you can pre-order a playstation 3?

Playstation 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,. I would like to know if there is a way for me to reset my playstion2 or something. I can't seem to play my DVD's anymore, it used to play them but now it says: ERROR READING DISK Is there a way for me to fix this problem? I can't find the manual for it either can I find it online? ~PLEASE...

View more questions Search