Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonie87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 01:25 AM
    MSN vid calls crash MSN
    I've tried about everything I could think of, but every time I try to make or receive a video call on MSN, the messenger just freezes.

Help?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 04:17 AM

Are you running on a wireless network? I found when I had my wireless in my old house the bad signal I was getting (it was only good to poor not excellent) I couldn't use vid calls without it freezing or crashing. Nor could I use the cam in other programs either
    Moonie87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    are you running on a wireless network? i found when i had my wireless in my old house the bad signal i was getting (it was only good to poor not excellent) i couldnt use vid calls without it freezing or crashing. nor could i use the cam in other programs either
    Yeah. We do have a wireless network.

But it's strange, that was never really an issue before. There was lag, but it was bearable.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 04:09 AM

Try checking your signal. Then moving the antenna on your wireless router. Sometimes that works. Or moving to a different spot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car crash [ 9 Answers ]

Recently I was hit by another car, it was T bone , I was driving straight, and it was yield for another car. But the driver did not stop and I got hit on passenger side. The driver of that car is 32 years old lady, she does not have license, could not show proof of insurance and also not the owner...

Country song title about a husband that is in a plane crash, but calls home [ 1 Answers ]

The song is about a husband on a plane and it is going to crash, so he calls his wife and they talk. At the end the wife says don't hang up, husband says I've got to go, then the line went dead. Does anyone know any info about this? Please help

Car crash [ 2 Answers ]

Driver one is traveling south on rt 128, in front is driver two also traveling south. Driver two turns on right directional to exit off highway. Once realizing there is no exit at that point driver two without directional enters back into ongoing trafficin front if driver one, causing driver one to...

Hdd crash [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals One of my hdd has crashed .so is that all the data in the hdd is lost? How can we retrive any important info from tat ? Is there any thing we can do? Is the hdd completely gone or can any one repair it?

Crash [ 10 Answers ]

problem of my computer is it just stops in the middle of when I am doing something and the blue screen comes up with the notice and this is not the first time it happens frequently , the message is like this :Help me please A problem as been detected and window has been shut down to prevent...

View more questions Search