Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manda88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 08:51 AM
    2003 honda accord lx possibly a blown fuse not sure
    I have a 2003 honda accord lx and recently my speakers went out actually the radio just stopped working but all the functions of the radio work fine and my speakers aren't blown. So after about 2 weeks it came back on but now my ac went out and I am wondering if this is an electrical problem maybe all I need to do is replace a fuse or something I don't want to take it somewhere so they can charge me $100 just to tell me it's a fuse please help thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2009, 09:00 AM

Here's how to properly test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multi-meter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145
    ladybug81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 01:39 PM
    I have the same car with the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda Accord, A/C Fuse keeps on Blowing out. [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda Accord EX. The A/C fuse (7.5A) (under the steering wheel) keeps on blowing out. Every time I replace it, it cools the car for 5 minutes and the A/C fuse is blown out again. I am not sure where to start diagnosing the problem. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. One of...

1999 honda accord xl radio fuse location [ 1 Answers ]

Where is it?

Honda Accord Fuse Panel Not Working [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Honda Accord. I tried to hook up a remote wire for amplifier and now my radio, clock, power locks, interior light all will not work. Could this be a problem with the relay? Thanks :(

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search