Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agntoo52004 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Will Marine Corps fnd my Company Grad Article 15
    I was given a company grade article 15 for aggravated assault, the Marine core is doing a background check and Im wondering if they will find it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 03:33 PM

Of course they will find out. That is what the search is for.

Tick
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 03:33 PM

If the Assault was on someone Larger than you, they may want you, if the assault was on a little Girl, I wouldn't think they would want you.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 03:42 PM

Tickle,
    I was answering what I would do.
    The Marines may not want someone with Assult Charges?

Jul 21, 2009, 03:49 PM

It was a fight with another soldier, and the military police picked me up, the marine corp. is looking into my background for some "vetting form" that I had to fill out for a contracting job.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 03:53 PM

I wouldn't think they would do much about that. I like to think they are still Tougher than petty stuff.
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 04:05 PM

If you were in a fight with another soldier, and you were charged, then I can understand the concern. Why didn't you give us the whole story when you posted.

Now what is the contracting job ? Is that another issue ?

Tick

Jul 21, 2009, 04:44 PM
    The contracting job is yours corporation, and i don't think that there going to find out about it its just that ive been stressing on this because if they do find out about it then there going to resind the job offer.
    Expert

Jul 21, 2009, 04:46 PM

Don't yell, i thought this had to do with a military position for heavens sake, not a contracting job!!

Tic k

Jul 21, 2009, 09:21 PM

It does, but the jobs on a military base and in order to work there u got to get a ssecerity clearence. And sorry the caps lock was on my bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peace Corps [ 3 Answers ]

I've thought a lot about the Peace Corps as my "after high school plan" instead of going to college (well not completely I want to go after I come back) but it seems like everyone in my area is shoving the idea down all my peers' throats that they have to go to college after high school. I've...

UK Grad School [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Do you have any idea on UK grad school? I have heard great things about UK Grad School Programs. I want to study Finance, and good university/college you guys know about in UK? I heard it's only 1 year program in UK, right? Thank you in advance

United States Marine Corps Weding [ 6 Answers ]

I am Just beginning to plan a weding for January. My fiance' is active duty in the Marine Corps. We are seriously considering having Military Wedding, but I have so many questions, and I can only seem to get bits and pieces answers. Like for example; We still haven't decided if we are going to...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search